Call for papers January 31st
Why to Publish in JHRS?
There are several reasons why one should publish in JHRS.
- Editorial board has great experience in publishing;
- International editorial board;
- Rapid communication;
- Rapid publication;
- Rapid availability of your document world-wide;
- Studies show, that Open-Access papers are cited more than printed articles;
- Fast and professional peer review. JHRS is run by a team of experienced editors who have previously worked in publishing. The professional editors work closely with academic editors and peer reviewers to provide authors with an efficient, fair, and constructive review process;
- Quick review: The review decision will be made within two months from the date of submission.
- Indexing of your document which can be easily found in library catalogs, OAI archives and search engines on the net.
- Not for profit journal;
- Liberality in terms of language: The journal will not reject a paper merely based on the language. The authors will be guided to improve the manuscript in such case.
- We have no page charges or submission fees, and you have free use of color figures.
- Our mission is to advance excellence in the health and rehabilitation sciences and social sciences, and our status as a university publisher allows us to focus on making that a reality. We re-invest all surplus back into the global scientific community, providing ongoing support for authors, researchers, and educators in every field of health, rehabilitation sciences and related disciplines.