Five new indexing in JHRS
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Structured abstract (Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion)
- All tables/figures referred to in the text are enclosed
- Figure showing flow of patients through the study (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- CONSORT checklist for randomised controlled trials (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- STARD checklist for studies of diagnostic accuracy (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- QUOROM checklist for meta analyses of randomised controlled trials (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
MOOSE checklist for meta-analyses of observational studies in epidemiology (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- Text and references double spaced.
- APA style for references (see Guidelines for authors)
All references are complete (authors, full title, and full reference to the journal). This is your responsibility.
- Correspondent’s full address including fax and e-mail
- Full names and affiliations of all authors
- Details of any acknowledgements (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- Details of contributions of individual authors
- Details of source of funding for work described (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- Details of any potential conflict of interest (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- Statement indicating whether ethical approval has been received (state ‘none’ if not applicable)
- *The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- *The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- *Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- *The text is 1.5 line-spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman style font, employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- *The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Your privacy is important to Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences collects, and the ways in which Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Using personal information
Any personal information received by Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
· administer this website;
· personalize the website for you;
· enable your access to and use of the website services;
· process your manuscript;
· publish your manuscript;
· send to you communication about your manuscript;
Where Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences